Luxexcel developed a 3D printing technology which can print ophthalmic lenses. A globally unique technology which can print without the need for polishing. This 3D printing process offers the ophthalmic industry new possibilities. New ophthalmic concepts can be developed like embedded sensors in the lens, filters or brand new lens shapes.
Luxexcel developed a turnkey 3D print solution for ophthalmic laboratories. This technology solution will offer a revolutionary new approach to lens manufacturing.
Luxexcel team continuously improves aspects of the Luxexcel technology like software, material development, printer hardware and research. This allows us to develop our unique technology every day. Luxexcel surprised the Eyewear Industry by 3D printing the Worlds' first fully functional pair of glasses back in 2009.
Luxexcel NV is headquartered in Turnhout, Belgium
To keep up to date on our ophthalmic technology developments, please subscribe to our newsletter www.luxexcel.com/newsletter
Since 2009 Luxexcel has kept on improving their process intensively and continues to do so. Backed by international venture capitalists Luxexcel will continue to impact industries with its transparent 3D printing technology.
- Team: Want to meet our team? View our team page to view our management team and marketing and sales representatives.
- Awards: We have won various innovation awards by effectively enabling a digital revolution in the optics markets.
- Supervisory board: Meet our supervisory board and company advisors.
- Financial partners: Meet our financial partners.
- Investor relations: We welcome inquiries from prospective business partners. Please contact our CCO, Guido Groet.