3D printing has become a disruptor for many manufacturing processes, across all kinds of industries. From the production of pharmaceuticals to prototyping of automotive parts. With Luxexcel’s Printoptical © Technology a unique solution is now available: transparent 3D printing.
With Printoptical © Technology Luxexcel is the only company – worldwide – to provide a 3D printing service for transparent, smooth 3D printed optics.
Get in touch with our editorial press contact: info[@]luxexcel.com
- Luxexcel and Automation and Robotics collaborate on a quality control program
- Luxexcel and OPTIS ease optics design for 3D printing
- Rockwell Collins makes use of 3D printed optics by Luxexcel
- Luxexcel set for growth with €7.5 million series B-round
- Luxexcel wins Technology Commercialisation Award at CleanEquity® Monaco 2015
- Luxexcel launches 3D printing service
- Luxexcel wins Prism Awards 2015
- Edmund Optics and Luxexcel bring 3D printed plastic optics to the photonics industry
High resolution images
For high-res images please check out our image gallery.