Personal data are processed via our website, our services and/or because you have provided these to us. We consider the careful handling of personal data to be of great importance in this process. In this privacy statement, we, therefore, explain as clearly as possible what personal data we collect and use from you and with what purpose. We recommend that you read this privacy statement carefully.
In the processing, we comply with the requirements set by European and Dutch legislation. This means, among other things, that:
- We clearly state for what purposes we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- We limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data that are required for legitimate purposes;
- We will first ask you for your consent to process your personal data in cases in which your consent is required;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also demand that from parties that process personal data on our instructions;
- We, in our role of processor, only process the personal data for the purpose indicated by the customer/client and with the resources chosen by the customer.
The term personal data means information with which a person can be identified.
We process the following personal data for the purposes referred to in this privacy statement:
We do not collect or use your personal data for other purposes than the purposes described in this privacy statement unless we have received your consent for this in advance.
1. Use of our services/delivery of products
To use your services/products, it is necessary to provide your personal data to us. We will then process these personal data for the following purposes ( within the conclusion and implementation of the agreement):
- Sending offers;
- send information
- Answering questions regarding our services and products;
- Newsletter (only after subscription)
- Providing the following services and/or products: sending info about our 3D printed lenses
These personal data are stored for as long as is necessary to be able to provide our services/products and to handle requests. The data are then deleted unless a statutory retention obligation applies.
2. Use for, among other things, direct marketing regarding our services/products.
It is possible that we use your data for direct marketing purposes. For example in order to facilitate contact, e-mail marketing, etc.
3. Use for sending our newsletter
We offer a newsletter with which we inform interested parties of our services and activities. Each newsletter contains an unsubscribe link Your e-mail address is only added to the list of subscribers with your express consent.
4. Use for selection procedure
We collect and process data of job applications for the selection procedure directly or by means of forms and/or attached CVs / via third parties/e-mail.
If you are not offered the job, your personal data are removed no later than 4 weeks after the end of the selection procedure. If we require your consent to keep the data for a longer period of time, for example because suitable positions may become available in the future, this period will be one year.
Luxexcel also processes your personal data on the basis of automated decision-making.
This concerns decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without a human being involved. For example, we use the following computer programs or systems:
Interested parties can subscribe to our newsletter, online through a Hubspot form, without a human being involved.
If a processing is based on your consent, you are entitled to withdraw this consent at all times (without retroactive effect). To do so, please contact us via the details below.
If you withdraw your consent, this means that your email address will be removed from the subscription list.
We only make use of third parties in the execution of our activities and business activities, if necessary. If these third parties have access to your data, we always take appropriate measures in order to ensure that your personal data are secured sufficiently and only used for the intended purposes. We will never sell your personal data.
In the execution of activities we use the following third parties with whom we may share your personal data:
- Parties for the hosting of e-mail and storage of documents;
- Party for invoicing;
- Party for sales;
- Party for sending and signing offers;
- Party for payroll records;
Transfer of personal data to countries outside the European Union only takes place to countries that offer an appropriate security level in accordance with relevant legislation for the processing of personal data, such as the US/EU Privacy Shield.
Luxexcel has adopted appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the personal data provided by you against unlawful use.
These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Luxexcel ensures that its network connections are secured (SSL);
- Staff and third parties are obliged to maintain confidentiality;
- Access to personal data is restricted to certain authorized persons;
- Recurring PEN tests;
- Staff is trained on matters surrounding privacy;
- Strict password policy;
For more information on our security, you can contact us via the details below.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. We recommend that you check this privacy statement regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
This privacy does not apply to third-party websites that are connected to this website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy and cookie statements of these websites before using them.
You have the following privacy rights:
- The right to inspect your personal data;
- The right to change your personal data;
- The right to have your personal data removed;
- The right to request data export of your personal data (that you have provided to us);
- The right to request correction or supplement (instead of “restriction”?) of your personal data (after giving reasons);
- The right to object against the processing of your personal data (after giving reasons).
You can submit a request via the details below.
We are obliged to check your identity. We therefore request you to send along a copy of your ID card or driving license. Please ensure that your passport photo and citizen service number (BSN) have been made invisible and state that it is a copy. Your request must also state what the basis for your request is.
It is also your responsibility to ensure that the personal data you share with us is correct, complete and current. It is furthermore important that, if you share personal data of other parties with us, you are sure that you are allowed to share these data with us. You are responsible for that yourself.
If you have a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, we would like to discuss this with you. Based on privacy legislation, you also have the right to submit a complaint regarding the incorrect processing of your personal data to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You may contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for more information.
For questions or requests regarding our privacy statement or your personal data, you can contact us via the details below at all times.
Slachthuisstraat 112, bus 5, 2300 Turnhout